A tired beginning to a sweet ending



 This week has been one of the craziest weeks I've ever had in a long time.

Monday-Alice,one of our sheep moms gave birth at 2 am.Bekah was on her way home so me and mom were up making sure she made it through okay til Bekah got there.She had made it through okay and we welcomed into the world two new ram lambs!

Tuesday-Bekah took the day off to make sure the lambs made it through their crucial 24 hours.We had some unexpected company,our neighbors,stop by.Faith and I ran around the house like a chicken with its head cut off trying to finish picking everything up.It wasn't excessively dirty but it definitely needed some picking up.

Wednesday-Mom and dad hit a deer.The deer managed to take out the power steering on the van,the passenger door no longer opens and two other damages as well.Needless to say,we butchered the very very small deer that day.

Thursday-Mocha,another of our sheep moms gave birth.She,unfortunately,didn't make it.She only managed to give birth to her baby before she slipped away.Bekah and mom hurried to wipe it down and make sure it's breathing okay.They did a bang up job.

Friday-The lamb(We have named him Jack)has attached itself to me.It had been 1 day by the time Saturday rolled around and I told mom I was sorry for everything I put her through at that age.She laughed,and got a good kick out of that.

Saturday-that was a rest day from the long week but we sure missed dad when he went to work.He usually doesn't work Saturdays but he had to cover for his coworker.

Sunday-Jack is now old enough to follow me around and he does so effortlessly and has also found his voice.Mom joked about I should get a pack so I can put him in it and do chores.I have to wait til he is asleep so I can do chores.I am considering it 😄. There was also a time change.Every once in a while the clock throws me off.

Mind puzzle from last sunday:There are 3 doors infront of you.You have to go through one of them.Behind the first door a fire is raging;A gunman awaits behind the second door;Behind the third is a lion who hasn't eaten for 3 years.Which door do you choose and yet still live??

Answer:The lion.It hasn't eaten for 3 years so it's most likely dead.

Here's your next one:How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post