A Tough Week

This week,to be perfectly honest,was a really tough.For awhile now,my grandma was loosing weight,not feeling well,hardly eating,due to pain for some reason.She recently went to see a doctor,and found out she has colon(I probably spelled that wrong)cancer.It was a shock to all us who know her.That was right on the beginning of the week...monday (sigh).Then school was next,which was tough again.A real challenge.I was glad when Friday hit,the last day of school for the week.grandparents,and Uncle came over for the weekend.I was glad for the extra company,because it gets really lonely when it's just you and your sis at home.Then,my dad had to work the weekend shift,to which I was really disappointed.Not because he wanted to,but more because he's the only guy working in his department,and he was behind.I really missed him this week.On sunday,due to vehicle trouble,I wasn't able to make it to church,as well as my sis.We did slip some bonding time,spent time with God,and cleaned the house (Someone asked me what my fave hobby was,can you believe I said cleaning,lol?!).Afterwards,during the late afternoon,I sprained my knee.If you could pray for me and my family this coming week,I would really appreciate it.We're still holding onto hope,by God's Grace!

Comments

  1. Thankyou.I don't write them very often but sometimes I get a splurge of inspiration from God's word that really encourages me so I tend to wanna share it with others:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post