My Grandma

Yesterday I attended a funeral.Not really sure how to put this,or if it'll come out right.I attended a persons funeral to which I was very close with.My grandmas.It was touching to see how many lives Mary Mathews touched.I look around the auditorium and see people hurting just as much as I am n know I'm not alone. We held an open house afterward and was so thankful for all the people who brought delicious desserts and snacks,so we wouldn't have to wait tables and clean up.Making the day even longer.We all had a good fellowship and spent some time with friends and family.As my grandma would say

"LOVE ISNT MEANT TO STAY,LOVE ISNT LOVE UNTIL YOU GIVE IT AWAY"

If you have not seen the funeral or couldn't make it here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs474BVBxAA6DOC4sjRFP-A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

The Thank you Post