Tea

So for those of you who are unaware,I am an avid tea drinker.I drink somewhere between 1-3 cups of tea a day.If I really enjoy a certain kind,I will constantly reuse it 2-3 more times before tossing it out.Ill use honey but if we're fresh out,I usually end up using cane sugar.They both taste the same to me.So,when I'm usually quiet,sitting in our rocking chair beside a roaring fireplace I think about things.Things that usually we take for granted or have forgotten how things came to be.So,I was sipping my tea when I suddenly came upon a thought.How did tea come to be??When did we first discover it?Questions like that.I found the answer so interesting I thought I might share it with you although I'm not entirely  if theres actually any truth to it,but its certainly interesting.

So about 5,000 and some years ago an Emperor,Shen Nung,accidentally discovered how great tea was.He was sitting in his garden,boiling hot water,when the wind blew and some leaves had gotten in his tea.He was about to dump his tea out or take out the leaves when he thought how lovelyit smelled.He tried it,and found it to be deliciously aromic.He decided then and there to dig deeper and research more into
it.As legend has it,he discovered the
medicinal knowledge.Or so the story goes.

Speaking of tea,my last post I began a mind puzzle type thing.The question was:Why is a woman like a teabag?
The answer is:Because you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.

The next mind puzzle begins:There are 3 doors in front of you.You have to go through one of them.Behind the first 🚪door a 🔥fire is raging;A gunman awaits behind the second door;Behind the third one there lies a lion who hasn't eaten in 3 years.Which door do you choose and yet still live??

Comments

  1. Not sure of the answer but I'll live in Heaven no matter which door I pick! Probably would pick the second because its the fastest way to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you for constantly commenting and reading!It has been such a joy seeing your comments at the bottom❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post