The Thank you Post

Dear Readers,
Since I found out my grandma has cancer,it's been a tough road for all of us.In some way or another,it left a scar on our hearts.I'm so thankful that God is with us through these tough times.I've come to believe sometimes loving someone comes with a price.When you love someone,it hurts you to see them in pain.That is the price to loving somone,but loving them is worth the risk.I've learned time is precious,everyone has it,but no one can keep it.It's fleeting,one here moment,gone the next.Spending time with your loved ones is important to tying those heart strings.My family has been key to these tough times.Especially my parents.They've protected me,cared for me,gave godly advice,and helped me bear my burdens.God has been with me throughout this trip,and He'll still be with me looooooonnnnnnngggggg after.My church family has supported my grandma and took the time to be there for her.That's something I won't forget easily and will always be grateful for that part they've played in her life.It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving for you to be thankful.You might call this post a Thankyou post for all the people that have been such a blessing to me/us.Thankyou!

Comments

  1. We love your grandparents and are praying for them daily. So glad they are able to make it to the drive in services!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the prayers!God is the maker of miracles!He hears our prayers.They are so happy to have church fellowship again via 6 ft.rule

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma