Giving of Yourself

 Let's see....the last time I posted was probably last month.Wow.Time has flown by!Starting December 1st,I've been busy knitting scarves.By the time Christmas Eve rolls around,I'll probably have made 22 scarves.Its been a long haul,but I can't wait to see the happy faces on the people when they open the package.This year,it seems like we need the Christmas cheer more than ever,so dad suggested this year we listen to Christmas Music early(Which is something he never does.He always waits until Thanksgiving Day).For many people,its about getting the most gifts on Christmas day.Fof me and my family,is about giving them.I can't explain the joy you've just to see that 1 one person smile on Christmas morning.But it shouldn't have to be just on that morning.  We should give to those around us all the time.A surest mark of a Christian is joy.Make a list of all the people you could help this coming year(Almost like a resolution)and follow through with it.Touch someone's heart this Wonderful Holiday season,but don't just give gifts or things,give of yourself.

I met a few new friends this past month.They were really sweet.Heidi(Whom I've been writing to for like 5 years now),and her family are helping a family this holiday season.They are trying to get a new stove for this family who is without one.Please pray for them,that they'll be able to do it before Christmas Day.Heidi and her family don't really do gifts on Christmas morning,but instead like to celebrate it in other ways.I hope my dear friend Heidi has encouraged you this Blessed Christmas!Merry Christmas you'll +Happy New Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post