Who Am I?

 "why would someone want to read a blog,when they don't know who the author is?"This question keeps rumbling in my head alot,so I thought for once,I would entertain it.Most of you may or may not know alot about me,so if you're still interested in reading what I have to say,well,i'll be writing little facts about me you may not know.Here we go down the list.

#1:I'm a tomboy girly girl.I love bring the best of both worlds.Like when I'm wearing a camo jacket with a skirt and makeup on,for example.
#2:I'm a cleanfreak.Not always,but everyday My sister and I strive to keep the house clean,but always in the middle of the night,it throws up,and we restart the next day.It's ironic,actually,because during my childhood,I would hoard useless junk and justify it by saying"I might need that later".Now,that I've picked up cleaning habits from both my rolemodles,I toss out any useless junk in sight (that belongs to me or trash).
#3:I love hearing about army stories,even though it makes we want to cry ;because of the freedom people believed it was worth to die for.
#4:During weekdays,it gets pretty lonely around our house.When my sis goes on a walk(she's obsessed,though you gotta admire her determination)the whole house goes silent.I have to put on a movie to read a book just so it would feel normal.Pitiful,I know.
#5:I love dogs,and hate cats.Except my own.I remain faithful to an orange tabby green eyed named Oliver.
#6:I would love to work as a waitress or become a librarian.I always have had a love for books,and I love serving people.
#7:When some disabled person gets picked on for no reason,you can bet your bottom dollar,i'll be stepping in.It makes me mad to think that a disabled person is behaving better than a bunch of bullies.
#8:I love ANYTHING caramel.Evendors though it's not healthy,it's a small price to pay to taste the sweetness.Just like my daddy's lesson on gentleness,so our words can be sweet,not bitter.
#9:I love interesting animal facts.I think it's cool that an animal chooses you for its owner,not the other way around.
#10:Everytime I ask myself the question "Who am I?"I always come up with the same answer:I'm a child of God,thr daughter of the King,I'm His Masterpiece!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post