May Memories


























 Okay,so as you know I've been keeping on my toes,and obviously not keeping up with the blog as much.So,he's a flashback of May:

So,me and 2 other people were going to graduate in May(this had been planned since January).May 15th at 1 pm to be exact.We had family coming up from NM,and Colorado,as well as California that would be staying with us.As well as 1 family friend from Washington Unfortunately,the place where dad was working,made it mandatory for dad in his department,to work saturdays.Some of the house was still damaged from the tornado that hit our house last year,so we were all in a rush to put the house back together.I know it doesn't sound like a big deal,but when you're dad is only home 1 day out of the week and there is only certain things he can do that we cant,things were a little chaotic.There was some stress during that time planning things,but as soon as extended family was here,we all got to take a break and talk.We were glad for the reprieve.It was a nice change of pace.They stayed for 5 days.Along the weekend,2 surprises got me SUPER SHOCKED!!One,was Katie,the family friend from Washington,surprised me by coming up for my graduation,and two,my uncle Gerald and Aunt Jan surprised me from coming up from California!What a wonderful surprise!!Graduation has come and went.God has given me a love for makeup,so I'm seriously considering pursuing a career in the makeup artist industry.Doing makeup for brides,special occasions,ect.I really believe this is what God wants me to do.I wasent planning on it,but God's ways are higher than our ways!I hope you have a wonderful week,and remember FOR EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post