Under the starry sky

 So,I've been a little short on posts lately,so I decided to take up the extra slack by writing a poem.Its called "Under the starry sky":


No sun,I am teary

Replaced by rain,I am weary

The moon comes out to see me

It's very dark and dreary

A star comes out ever so slightly

It's shining very brightly

Because of the rain,because of the snow

The star shines even more so

It has no where else to go

So it just shines,and shines,and shines

Up in the big blue sky

Declaring the work of its maker

It hopes to serve its Saviour

The silver star is just like me

It represents what I hope to be

The rain,the snow,and the wind suddenly stops

And I can truly see

All those stars gazing sweetly down at me

All those who believe in Christ,will live eternally

All those stars ever so brilliantly

Are those in Christianity

So shine,shine,shine

So Jesus Christ can see!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandma

The Thank you Post