What can i do to help?

Out of the kindness of  others' hearts,I've heard alot of "Hey,I know your family is going through a tough time right now,what can I do to help?"
First,I would like to tell you those words 
  • really effect me.To know that the people in my life care enough to say that,and put it to action is such a blessing in my life!It shows me how much my family and friends really do care.Everytime I see this,I get a glimpse 
of Jesus living inside them.And it brightens my day just a little bit more.
So about the what can I do to help
question,here's your answer:

#1:Your thoughts and prayers

Probably the best thing you could do for my family is pray for us.A long one,a short one,a passing thought,it matters not.Because God hears those prayers,and answers them.

#2:Lend an ear

Being able to talk about this,can really help us deal with grief or help us to see things from a different perspective.Other times,its hard to talk about it,or the words won't come and your mind goes blank.Everyone deals with grief in their own way,so I guess it also depends on who you ask.

#3:An encouraging word or phone call

Pretty sure that's self explanatory.

#4:Patience and understanding

Trying to take care of grandma and our family is tough for mom.So we help out any way we can and do our part.If mom,or anyone of us has our hands full,try to be a little patient.A little understanding can go a long way.

#5:Outings

An excuse to get out of the house or get a breather can be a much needed outing.Maybe it's a drive around the block,maybe it's a walk down the road or a trip to the grocery store.Everyone needs a break once in a while.Anything to relieve a little stress.

#6:A helping hand

Sometimes a helping hand can be huge in the eyes of another person.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post