Part 2 to a very special weekend

So,I gotta be honest,it's been almost a month since I posted,and alot has happened since then!So,let me put part 2 to a ver



y special weekend.During that sunday,December 14th,2019,we went to church then me and dad skipped off to GrandForks.I really didn't honestly why I was going,but found it odd I was the only one with him.We talked on and off about alot of things,but especially our extended family and our soon to be trip for Chis mad in Colorado.I really enjoyed the time together,though a little wiped out from the ladies Christmas tea the day before.When we got to Grand Forks,we did some shopping,looked around,then hit a local walmart.After about 5:30,dad asked me where I wanted to go to eat,and some where fancy.Now I was REALLY suspicious because we almost never go to somewhere fancy to eat,and rarely,with a family of 7,do I get to pick where to eat.That was neat.So,I really had a hungering for chicken,I don't know why,but I did.So,after a couple options,we finally decided upon Ruby Tuesdays.It was a really cool looking restaurant,but my favorite part was either the salad bar,or what I actually chose as a main meal.I ended up getting seafood (Shrimp and salmon in some really good sauce!!),which was funny.When we finished our meal.Dad gave me "The Talk",though I can't exactly tell you what it is,because it's between me and dad,I will say this:that day,I knew who had my heart,and I made a special promise.As a reminder of that promise,I was given my once in a lifetime promise ring.A ring that always will remind me that daddy would always have my heart,and he would have my best interests at heart......

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great time with your Dad and it's a lovely ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a great time!Thankyou.This day has been a very dear one in my heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post