School:A learning Experience

Dear Journal,
Today was pretty rough with school.By the time 1:30 came around,I felt like a burnt outlet.Yikes!These next to years are a critical growing moments in my life right now,as im,for the first time,finishing my last two years of Home High School by myself.If it wasn't for my family,who kept the household running,I would've been able to get these first few months finished.If I had to pick a favorite subject,it would have to be art.It's a way I feel like I can really express myself without having to use words.My favorite thing to draw is mountains,especially in pencil.English is by far the hardest right now,because I'm learning the rules of english and poetry.But the most important subject I've been reading is Civics:The Land of Fairplay.With all the red flag laws,castle laws,retreat laws,and impeachment of trump,it's a pretty good year for Civics.In geography,I've been studying the continents and what they're famous for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post