L'BRI:the magic word

For a few years now,people refer to their"magic word".Like,for example,abracadabra  or open sesame.My "magic"word is LBRI.L'BRI is all natural.It's company has an amazing backstory,and it's products range from skin cleanser to makeup to foot soaks.Though My Mom's ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Is the Body butter.It has many scents though my favorite is the white yea blossom and cedarwood.They're all naturals is based on the aloevera plant.So,instead of water being it's first ingredient,it's aloe.The aloejelly is great too,though.If you have any questions on it,feel free to contact Susan Windsor.She's really quite good at her job!Any questions or comments,I'll get back to you as soon as I can:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post