All good things must come to an end.....

This past week was The Roseau County Fair,and I must say it was an AMAZING week.More than 300 kids were there to hear The Gospel!I was very grateful for all the help at The Good News Cabin this year.Afew others felt the same,because there was many a ice cream cone,cotton candy,and thankyous passed around.I had an amazing time.I enjoyed telling the story or asking if people wanted water,though my favorite was painting.I loved seeing the kids faces once I had finished!You have to experience it yourself,it's sometimes not the same as when you hear it from someone else.Though I enjoyed the cabin,it was also nice to walk around the fair.My two favorite exhibits was the EPIC one,and the Life care coloring area.Faith went on her first ride EVER just yuesterday.We waited in line for 45 minutes,but it was worth it for the Ferris Wheel.The fireworks also happneed to be going,so it looked more appealing from the ground,and we were both thankful for land once we got off!David went on his first ride as well.He and Eli (a friend) went on the zipper,and faith and I were shocked to hear he screamed the whole time he was up there!After all this,I can still and forever say "God is so good!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the starry sky

My Grandma

The Thank you Post